Terms & Conditions
- By booking this tour or buying any of our services you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and also that you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Zurich Beer Tour.
- Everyone else you are booking a ticket for is also bound by the Terms and Conditions of Zurich Beer Tour.
- This tour must be booked online and you can't buy a ticket at the starting point. This is because we have to make sure the bars have space for us.
- Cancellations will be possible and free of charge if they are made at least 24 hours in advance. After this, refunds will not be possible. If your tour is cancelled by the Zurich Beer Tour you'll get a full refund.
- Refunds will always be made the same way you made your payment or we'll be happy to reschedule your booking to another date.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- If you are more than 15 mins late this will be considered a no show.
- The tour will take place in English if there is at least one person who does not speak German. If you want to make sure your tour will be in German, you can also book a private one.
- Unfortunately, our tour is not wheel chair friendly.
- All participants have to be over 18 and for this reason no children can join.
- If you'd like to bring a dog, we can't guarantee it will be allowed in all the places we visit on the tour.
- If you want to join after you have consumed an excessive amount of alcohol or you are under the influence of drugs we may advise you to join us another time. We want to ensure we are providing all of our guests with an experience of great quality.
- For the Pocket Beer Sommelier there will be no refunds.
- For the Pocket Beer Sommelier we do not send you actual beers but only our recommendations.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
Provide, operate, and maintain our website
Improve, personalize, and expand our website
Understand and analyze how you use our website
Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
Send you emails
Send you packages for the Online Tasting
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOUT ONLINE TASTING
(All terms and conditions above also apply to the online tasting if nothing else is specified below)
- Zurich Beer Tour is not responsible for any delays or damage of the deliveries. We will send all packages no later than 3 days before the online tasting. After delivery your beers are best stored in a dark and cold place in other words your fridge.
- We do not sell beer, we provide a service which consists of a guided tasting. All beers are sold by Intercomestibles, der Laden.
- If you chose to pick up your beers yourself you have to consider the working hours of Intercomestibles der Laden. We will inform you via email as soon as your beers are ready for pick up.
- Zurich Beer Tour is not responsible for any technical difficulties you might have before or during the online tasting. Obviously also not after the online tasting ;)
- Cancellations are possible only before the beer is sent or picked up
- Refunds will not be possible after we have sent you the beer or you have picked it up. If your tasting is cancelled by the Zurich Beer Tour you'll get a full refund if the beer is not yet sent or picked up or a refund for the online tasting only if the beer has already been sent or picked up.